Saturday 23 March 2019

Just one more week!



My daughter's getting married,
I've told you before,
I'm doing an update,
I hope it won't bore!

The wedding's near,
Just one more week!
The dress is perfect,
I've had a sneak peek.

Daughter's excited,
And oh, so am I
I hope on the day,
I really don't cry!

The flowers are ordered,
Colours are mellow.
Roses and daisies,
In orange and yellow.

The food is ordered,
Soup and chicken,
All of our lips,
We will be licking!

The disco is booked,
Lots of music and light,
Fun and balloons,
It'll be a delight!

Lots of family and friends,
Will come for the day,
Some will stay over,
If they live far away.

The day will be perfect,
Even if there's rain!
It won't make our happiness,
Run down the drain!

And after the wedding,
They're going away!
Flying off on honeymoon,
In the sun they will play!

And when they come home,
There'll be hugs and some kisses,
And they'll settle right down,
As Mr and Mrs.

4 comments:

  1. i hope is a beautiful beautyFull day! thank you for sharing...not a bore at all. just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. The weather report for the day is good, so our fingers are crossed.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, how exciting!! It sounds like the prep is going smoothly so fingers crossed everything will fall into place on the day and it'll be beautiful :)
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything is ready and organised and the weather is set to be fine. The rehearsal was yesterday. Only 2 days to go now.

      Delete