Saturday 29 March 2014

Rewarder.com review

Rewarder is a site which brings together people who need answers with people who have the knowledge to give them.

Members can post a question (Known as a reward) and offer a cash incentive to answer it, which is usually $2 - $5. Each question is open for around 3 to 5 days, after which the asker chooses his/her favourite answer and the answerer gets paid.

Most of us have an area in which we have good knowledge, and with Rewarder there are always hundreds of questions to choose from, so there will always be a something that you can answer.

Signing up is quick and easy, you just enter your e-mail address and away you go.

Minimum payout is $5, which you can request either via Amazon.com or Paypal. If you are based outside of the U.S, then I would recommend Paypal.

When I first joined, I thought that maybe the site was too good to be true, so I answered a few questions and sat back to see what would happen. For 4 days, nothing did. And then...........I had an e-mail saying congratulations, you won a Reward!!! I clicked to payout to my Paypal account and the money was credited 2 days later.

So, what are the pros and cons of Rewarder?

The pros:

You can make money relatively quickly and easily.

Each 'friend' that you refer gives you a bonus for each reward that they win

It's fun to answer the questions.

The con:

If your answers aren't up to scratch or are not what the asker wants, you won't get paid

Overall, I love this site. It's an entertaining way of spending some spare time, and I get paid for doing it.

If you would like to join, could I be cheeky and ask you to do it through my link, that way, we both win. Happy answering.

No comments:

Post a Comment