Monday 25 April 2016

The Money Shed

I like to earn some money,
A little on the side,
A survey here, some testing there,
I take it in my stride.

I found a site, that helped me,
To glean a little more,
Lots of new ideas,
To make money my way pour.

It's full of lovely people,
Helpful to the end,
You can ask them lots of questions,
It won't drive them round the bend!

The owner's name is Jon,
A sterling kind of chap,
Full of fresh ideas,
To him I doff my cap.

Why not take a look,
At his website, oh so great,
He'll get you earning money,
Treat you like a mate,

So here is a pointer,
Over here you should head,
Sign up, enjoy and earn,
At the wonderful Money Shed

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a newbie at money skene and found you on the blog. This poem is brilliant! Well done 😀

    ReplyDelete