Friday 25 April 2014

Champneys Skin comforting products review



I have sensitive, dry skin and I am prone to allergic reactions, but I have never had a problem with any of Champneys products, of which I have tried many.

My favourite is the Skin Comforting range. I was lucky enough to visit Champneys Forest Mere many years ago and had a dry flotation treatment, which involved being slathered in Skin Comforting body butter, then being wrapped in warm towels and lowered into what is akin to a very soft water bed. It was so relaxing, and somehow a connection was made between the smell of the product and the relaxation of the treatment. To this day, the smell makes me feel instantly relaxed.

There are four products in the range. The 200ml shower cream retails at around £6, the 300ml bathing milk at around £8, 300ml of body butter at around £10 and lastly the small but mighty Miracle Balm is around £5.50 

All of the products are wonderfully moisturising and leave your skin soft and fragrant. The Miracle Balm is wonderful to use on super dry areas like elbows and knees and makes them feel instantly soft and smooth. I have used it on my dry feet too, although a word of warning - mind you don't slip if you then walk barefoot! As with most foot moisturisers, the best way is to slather it on and then put on a pair of cotton socks and leave it to do it's magic.

Overall, I love this range. My skin adores it and it smells heavenly. It is available from Champneys (resort shops and online) and most Boots stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment