Thursday 10 April 2014

YouGov Review



The YouGov panel is a worldwide community of people who like to express and share their opinions, and earn points along the way.

Panel members receive regular email invitations for new surveys and each time that you complete one, you earn points. Sometimes they also send surveys that don't have points but that enter you automatically in a monthly prize draw, with prizes varying from £2000 down to 200 YouGov points.

The surveys are varied and interesting, appearing in your e-mail inbox on a regular basis. Once your points total reaches £50, you can be paid via bank transfer.

There is also an option to fill in what YouGov call your Opigram, which gives you the option of sharing more about yourself and to build an ever expanding profile of things that are of interest to you. Although this section of the site is not mandatory. You can do as little or as much as you like.

Overall I like this site. I reach a payout around once or twice a year. I don't tend to fill in my Opigram, as I am more interested in filling in the surveys, which I find fun and interesting.

If you like filling out surveys, earning money, having your say and keeping up with the news, then give YouGov a try. I'm sure you will find it interesting.

yougov.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment