Sunday 20 September 2015

Inner knowledge

This morning, I got up, turned on my computer brought up my blog and thought - I don't know what to write about!

I sat here and thought about my life and what knowledge I had that I could share.

I realised that I have so much to share, so much that will hopefully be of comfort and help to others.

Everyone has this wealth, this store of knowledge within them, we all have much to share.

Even in the most desperate of  moments, we can draw on this internal knowledge to help us through, to help others through.

So if you are sitting here, reading this thinking that you have nothing to give, think again.

You are special, unique, with your own store of invaluable knowledge.

Even on the darkest of days, you can use it to bring a bright beam of light into the darkest corners of your life.




No comments:

Post a Comment